Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Is that really you, Shawn?

Last night Shawn's work had their 2nd Anniversary party. It was a really nice formal affair, they served us a 5 course meal and everything. The CEO called up Shawn in front of the whole company to announce that he was giving Shawn a huge promotion! Yay for Shawn, I was so proud. He totally deserves it. After all the dinner and festivities, all the employees (there are only about 30) got put in groups to do karaoke. It was so funny because Shawn is SO painfully shy to do that kind of stuff, and he always jokes with me about how he would never do anything like that. So he was totally forced, and they wouldn't even let them choose the song! So here is his group preforming "Love Shack". I don't think I have laughed so hard in a long time. I was proud of Shawn for facing the crowd karaoking, and for his promotion. Who is this guy???

2 comments:

Tara and Orlando said...

Yeah! Congrats Shawn on the promotion and the singing!

Julie said...

I bet he was dying with the karaoke! How funny! Congrats on the promotion!!!