We've had the beginnings of some bad flooding this week. As you may remember from my January and February blogs, we got a lot of snow this past winter. All of the snow is now melting, and it's turning into some ugly flooding for the area. Here are some photos from Highway 206 on the way up to Mt Spokane. I know some people who live past this road, and they have had to leave their houses and are not supposed to be able to return for a couple of weeks. And this is only the beginning; I'm sure there is more flooding to come!


4 comments:
Holy moly! Yeah, I'd say there is no getting back up that road...since there is not longer a road.
Uh, scary! I can't believe the road is totally wrecked, that's crazy!
i'm more shocked that you blogged twice this week. just kiddin girl
Wow, that's amazing.
Post a Comment