
The Spokane Chiefs have won the Memorial Cup!! The game was yesterday in Kitchner Ontario, and they won it 4-1. Shawn, Ellie and I were able to watch it on TV. To the left is our amazing goalie, Dustin Tokarski, who make 53 saves! To the right is our captain Chris Bruton holding the cup at the end of the game. It was a truly magical
season, and it was so amazing to be able to be a part of all of it, and to have the season end the best way possible. Today there was a rally at the Arena for the Chiefs to welcome them home, and Ellie and I went down to be a part of all of the festivities. It was really fun to be a part of the crowd of 3000 to welcome them home. Shawn stayed home and saw Ellie and I on the news!! They did a crowd shot, and there we were front and center! Here is a photo of Ellie and I at the rally.
season, and it was so amazing to be able to be a part of all of it, and to have the season end the best way possible. Today there was a rally at the Arena for the Chiefs to welcome them home, and Ellie and I went down to be a part of all of the festivities. It was really fun to be a part of the crowd of 3000 to welcome them home. Shawn stayed home and saw Ellie and I on the news!! They did a crowd shot, and there we were front and center! Here is a photo of Ellie and I at the rally.
3 comments:
this was just on the national news... for them dropping and breaking the trophy...
that is really cool and personally you and your sister are impressing me completely with how many times you have blogged in may..hehehe
and love the lilacs on the previous post tell shawn "smooth very smooth"
Dude, is that your lil' bro Evan? Geez I am old. Great pictures, looks like you have been busy!
Yes, I am still hoping to move to TX next year, but it all depends on job offers, but at least you could come see me there!
Post a Comment