Thursday, January 28, 2010

Almost Time!

My coworkers are some of the best ever! Check out the super cute cake they gave me today on my last day of work as a non-married person. Sooooooo cute!!!

6 comments:

wendy_d23 said...

Nice. I wish I had some chocolate cake right now.
Have a fabulous time in Hawaii and a wonderful wedding and I hope your hair stays put! (I will get over the fact my invite must have gotten lost in the mail :)

Lisa said...

CUTE!!

Jamie said...

Congrats Carmen!!!

Have a fabulous time!

Julie said...

So cute!! I'll be thinking of you on Tuesday! Take lots of pics for me and Reyan...wish we could be there...

love you!

The Jensen Family said...

Looks yummy!! Hope you have a wonderful wedding and time in Hawaii and you better post LOTS of pics for all of us who wish we could go, but can't!
Hope you day is beautiful!

Tara and Orlando said...

It's almost been a month sweets...where are my updates!? :)