Here is a shot of me opening a few presents. 
And here's a shot of a couple of friends at the shower.

The next weekend my aunts Mary and Helen threw me a shower in my hometown of Seattle. It was tons of fun, and lots of fun people showed up! The food was amazing and my aunts did a fabulous job. Here is a photo of me in front of the food table - notice those yummy chocolate looking things on the table? My aunts made WHOOPIE PIES!!! LOL, I was cracking up, and they were SO good. 

Here's a photo of some great friends who came to the shower - it was so good to see them!
Here is a shot of me modeling a cute apron for a shower game.
A shot of me opening presents. This particular gift was from my sister - it was a cute little pajama outfit and a swiffer. There were promptly jokes about cleaning the floors in the tiny pink shorts. I had SO much fun at the shower, and it was so nice to see all of my friends and family from Seattle that I don't get to see often enough.
1 comment:
Glad I could provide some good laughs!
Post a Comment