Friday, December 5, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Today I spent the day decorating my apartment for Christmas. I just love all of the decorating that comes with the holidays, and was finally to get it done today on a day off from work. I turned on some Christmas music, and set up the tree. I love to collect Christmas tree ornaments. Each time I go on a trip somewhere new I buy an ornament from that destination. My tree has become quite a little story teller, and I just love it. My favorite new ornament this year is my one from Hawaii. I just think it's so beautiful! My tree is small, but it works perfect for my tiny little apartment. Merry Christmas season to everyone!

1 comment:

wendy_d23 said...

I love the season its so fun! We collect ornaments wherever we go to, its makes decorating the tree quite an event and retelling of stories!