I chose to make a star, Shawn and my Dad made circle pillars, and my Mom chose to make a 3 wick brick. Next, we all chose some colors from all of the bins of wax pieces.
Here's Mom and Dad scoping out the situation and trying to figure out exactly how to do this...
Shawn models how to chop up the wax pieces to make a beautiful mosaic of purples. He was making a lilac candle for his Mom for Christmas.After the candle making, we went and saw the movie "Four Christmases" and then enjoyed lunch at Chipotle. We walked around the mall for a bit and then went to Fry's (neither Shawn or I had ever been) where we spent a long time wandering around wanting everything in sight. It was a fun day, and cool to spend time with my Mom and Dad.

And the finished products! Aren't they just beautiful???? We were all so proud. Mom's is definitely my favorite. Totally a blast to do, I would highly recommend it.
1 comment:
Yes we braved Black Friday as well and it was an absolute nut house in Seattle! I never want to do that again! So sorry we never had time to get with you and your fam, looks like had a good Thanksgiving though.
Post a Comment