Tuesday, September 2, 2008
What year is it???
I just went to the Yahoo web page like I do most days to check out the headlines and happenings in today's world. One of my favorite things to look at is the "today's top searches" column. I like to see what other people are searching for - call me nosy. When I looked at it just now, two of the top 10 were "90210" and "New Kids On The Block". What year are we in? Are we in the 90's? Don't get me wrong, I'm just as excited about the NKOTB reunion as the next twenty something chick, but I just thought it was funny. And a new 90210 show? Oh, come on. Get real! I give it 6 episodes before it's cut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YOU are again freakin heeelarious. you know why??? because the 80's are making the comeback not the 90's. i was there sister....spandex, stirrup pants, and splatter paint vans or converse-you pick. the only thing that hasn't made it's comeback is BIG bangs!!!!!! thank God
I completly agree with the 90210 comment!
okay so when i read this i had not heard of the remake of 90210 show . LAME.
LOL!!!!! I agree!
Post a Comment