Last weekend Shawn, Ellie, and I went over to visit my parents and to go to the Puyallup Fair. We drove over on Friday during the day. When we got there, my parents were kind enough to make us one of my favorite meals! We spent the rest of the evening playing Wii.
All day Saturday we spent at the fair. It was so much fun. My brothers Jon (and his family) and Evan came up from Portland to spend the day at the fair as well. I just loved seeing them! The first stop at the fair was Mutton Bustin'. Those little tykes were so cute riding on the sheep! We all got a pretty good laugh out of it.
We all rode on several rides, here are Evan, Mom, Shawn, and Ellie on the old wooden roller coaster.
Here is my dad and I on the same roller coaster.
Evan and I were brave enough to ride the Extreme Scream. It was really scary, but that's what made it so fun!
Poor Shawn had to listen to me talk about the Puyallup Fair scones almost everyday for a month before we went. Here we are with a scone! As you can see, I am definitely a bit more excited for the scone. 
Here's a shot of Ellie on the swings.
It was definitely sunnier than we all expected that day, and I had the sunburn to prove it! Yike!

It was definitely sunnier than we all expected that day, and I had the sunburn to prove it! Yike!
4 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! I'm sad that we didn't go over with you...oh, well, it's not like I could've gone on any rides or anything!
Fun! I have heard alot of the fair looks its something we'll have to do one day. Oh and its little Evan!! Tell him I said hi, I miss that kid!!
My favorite part of this whole post, besides seeing your fam, is the n'sync shirt you are wearing in the last picture. Cracked me up. Oh, I still have mine don't get me wrong, I just don't think I have worn it in a long time. Definatly brought back memories.
Well you sure "faired" better on weather than we did. It rained the entire time we were there last Saturday. It looks like you had a lot of fun though!
Post a Comment