Monday, September 7, 2009

Yay for Free Stuff!

Shawn and I got a call the other day from the registry department at Macy's telling us that we had won their quarterly wedding registry prize! How stinkin exciting! I hate to admit that we were both pretty skeptical in the "prize"; we figured that it would be something everyone gets such as a coupon for 10% off your purchase of $200 or more.

We were definitely wrong! Saturday we were at the mall, so we went to claim our prize. It was a REAL present! It was even wrapped!!! It contained a little cookie spatula that I wanted really bad (it was even on our registry!), and a super cute set of Martha Stewart dessert plates. WOW!

Here's a photo of the super cute spatula. The photo totally doesn't do it justice, it's so cute in real life. And here's a photo of the dessert plates! Did I mention they are super cute! I was so excited to receive our first wedding present. This is so much fun!
Here's another shot of the plates. They are assorted colors with one red, teal, yellow, and green. Shawn loved them too; he even said he can't wait to use them in our married life. YAY! This is so much fun!!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Sweetness!!

Julie said...

Yay! The excitement is just beginning :)

Anonymous said...

yay...fun stuff...

Tara and Orlando said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

i want some blog posts already woman!