Sunday, September 27, 2009

Here We Go Again

I have a love/hate relationship with hockey season. There, I've finally said it. I love it because it's fun and I really get into it, but I hate it because it eats up SO much time and money. Pretty much every Friday and Saturday night from now until March is spent at the Spokane Arena.
Anyway, with that said, hockey season started on Saturday night. I was pretty excited to see the team again and see what new players we had. This year is the 25th anniversary of the Chiefs in Spokane, so there were lots of pre-game festivities. We played our arch rival the Tri City Americans, and that always makes for a good match. We won 5-2; a great way to start off the season.
Here's a photo of Shawn and I as we kill time waiting for the game to begin. We got there super early because the first 2000 fans through the doors got a commemorative 25th anniversary puck.
And here's a photo of Ellie and her cousin Sam who were also killing time taking photos of themselves.

No comments: