Shawn brought me over some daffodils the other day. I've been in such a winter blues funk lately, and the flowers were the perfect little perk to bring me out of it. It's been a looooong winter, and every time we get a nice sunny day I turn on the news to hear a forecast of more freezing temps.My flowers remind me that both April and Spring are right around the corner, and before I know it I'll be lounging in the hot sun at the lake. Today is also the start of Spring Break for most area schools, Ellie's included. Shawn took all of next week off - so that means they will both be off, and I'll be at work. How did I lose out on that deal?
Anyway... I just want to let Mother Nature know that I'm ready for Spring, and I'll have my sunglasses at the ready!
1 comment:
I am soooo ready for Spring!! And this week we have had snow three times. I am soooo tired so snow. Please come spring!!
Post a Comment