My mom and dad were in town this weekend, so the girls all went wedding dress shopping yesterday. For some reason I was really nervous - nervous that I would hate everything and turn into a "hard-to-please bridezilla". Me, my Mom, Julie, Reyan, Ellie, and my friend Leslie all ventured downtown to Marcella's Bridal. I tried on four dresses, and bought the fourth one. How exciting! I really wasn't planning on buying a dress, but the last one I tried on was so pretty, and I could actually picture myself wearing it during the wedding. So, it was sold! I was so focused on the whole dress shopping that I totally forgot to take pictures of the dress. :( Bummer.
After the dress shopping, everyone (including the boys) went to the Olive Garden for an early dinner. Yum, the food is always so good there. It was fun to be able to spend some time with the Pritchards and my parents this weekend.
2 comments:
Aww, dress shopping is always the best! I had so much fun trying on all sorts of dresses and when you find "the one" it is seriously the best moment ever!
Awesome! Now you just need to pick a date...or at least tell us what it is. hint-hint. :)
I bet it is a gorgeous dress!
Post a Comment