Monday, October 13, 2008

Harvest Festival

This weekend up at Greenbluff was the annual Harvest Festival, so I went up there with my Mom, Dad, Julie, Cory, Reyan and Hayden. It was so much fun! There was so much to do up there. They had pony rides, food vendors, a pumpkin patch, quilt shows, a hay maze for kids, and lots more activities for families. I bought a really cool ghost pumpkin and some cute gourds.

One of my favorite things up there was the freshly made pumpkin doughnuts. They were warm right off the press, and they were SO tasty!


It was a good time for the whole family, and I'm glad that my mom and dad could come over for the weekend. Man, I can't stop thinking about those doughnuts... Yum!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh, it's your mom and dad! You have to tell them I said hi. Glad you enjoyed Phantom, it's the best!