Monday, October 13, 2008

The Phantom of the Opera

My big birthday present from Shawn was tickets to see The Phantom of the Opera. I was super excited! We went to dinner at The Melting Pot first, and let me tell you, it was fabulous. I could have sat there and ate the cheese fondue all night. Man, was it tasty! The restaurant had a really cool atmosphere, and the hostess told us that she was seating us in "lovers lane". It was funny because it was this super dim little section of the restaurant with booths that were totally private; it totally felt like we were the only two in the whole place. And the service was phenomenal! What a great meal. Seeing Phantom was so neat. It is by far the best Broadway show I have ever seen. The music and the actors and actresses were amazing, and I was just staring in disbelief all night. It was so cool how talented they all were. Thanks Shawn, for my amazing date night!

No comments: