Thursday, July 31, 2008

Texas Trip - Day Two

On day two of our trip we went down to San Antonio and saw the Alamo. It was so busy down there that day; I've never seen it like that! Shawn really enjoyed the Alamo and all of the stories that went along with it. After the Alamo, we went to Sea World for the rest of the day. We saw Shamu do some really cool tricks and got extremely splashed by him and his friends. We were soaked, but it felt super good because it was about 105 degrees out that day.
We also went on several rides and roller coasters. I was able to talk Jalaine into riding the one in the photo below. It was so much fun, and it was great to have someone to ride on it with me.
Here's a photo of Jalaine and I at the special night show called "Shamu Rocks Texas". It was Sea World's 20th Anniversary, so they did a few extra things for the celebration. We had such a fun day there.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love San Antonio!! We went last summer and we also went to Sea World, it was way fun! Enjoy this wonderful heat that we are having.