Today Shawn and I went for our first bike ride. I had a blast! We packed some snacks in a backpack, rode for a little while on Centennial Trail (which runs through downtown Spokane), stopped for a snack and some rest, and then made our way back. Did I mention I had a blast? I can't believe I lived for so long without a bike! Here's photo of Shawn and then me along the trail.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
I love my bike!!!
Today Shawn and I went for our first bike ride. I had a blast! We packed some snacks in a backpack, rode for a little while on Centennial Trail (which runs through downtown Spokane), stopped for a snack and some rest, and then made our way back. Did I mention I had a blast? I can't believe I lived for so long without a bike! Here's photo of Shawn and then me along the trail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
wow, I am jealous. I want a bike, but we dont have the friendliest city and if we move, I don't want to haul it. But soon, hopefully I will be able to cruise with you and Lance.
You are a hoot!! Cute bike! It was so funny when we ran into you guys down there...
Fun! I love my bike too, but I haven't been so great about riding it too often. Now that we have a bike trailer we'll go for rides a little more often. :)
congrats on your bike! I would love to get a bike one day as well but mine would have to have something on the back to pull so my kids could ride in it. So I haven't looked at your website in a really long time and I saw the post about Survivor. That's awesome! I hope you make it.
Shara
Post a Comment