I swear, every morning I wake up to about 3 or 4 inches of new snow. Today was no different, here's a picture of my car first thing in the morning. It's been this way for about three weeks now and I keep wondering when it's going to be over! It's not that I don't love the snow - it's definitely pretty - but it's just kind of a hassle to deal with.
Here's a look from my bedroom window outside at the latest falling of snow.
2 comments:
I think it was more fun when school gets cancelled. I can't say I could handle more than one day of it though. Unless your dad built me a snow cave of course.
Yeah...I'm not a fan of snow if it sticks to the roads. I love it on the grass and trees though. I'm just glad I'm not in Spokane right now. ;)
Post a Comment