Saturday, January 12, 2008

Tubing with the Pritchards



Shawn, Ellie and I went tubing at Mt Spokane for another time, this time we brought my sister Julie and her family. (husband Cory, daughter Reyan (7), son Hayden (5) It was so much fun, and her kids were so daring! They took turns riding with the adults, then they decided that it would be much more fun on their own tube. They were fearless and had a great time.
When Hayden would go down the hill, he would put his arms way out to the side like a bird and flap his hands "to go faster". It was so cute. Here's a photo I caught of him doing just that. It rained up there that day, so the hill wasn't very fast, but we still had a great time.
And to the right is a picture of me just hamming it up with my tube. I have definitely learned to appreciate the four seasons that we have here in Spokane, there is always a variety of activities to keep us busy.

3 comments:

Rushell said...

Oh...the Pritchards. Look how cute they are (and there is Cory). ;) It has beens so long since I have seen them. I remember when Reyan was born...Oh how time flies and I feel really old. Julie and your mom need to start blogs.

Rushell said...

Okay, now I see Julies link, you must have convinced her.

Tara and Orlando said...

Wow, I can't believe Reyan and Hayden are so big. Kids can make so many things that much more enjoyable. Especially something like innertubing. FUN!