Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Barfing Dream Part 2

A month or so ago I wrote a blog post about the dream I had that I was throwing up on my wedding day. If you remember I told the dream to Shawn, and he confided that he would probably realistically be throwing up on our wedding day.

When we got to Seattle last weekend, my mom said she had a surprise for us. We walk in the room, and sitting on the table were two curious objects. "What are these?" Some kind of hats???Oh no! They are custom made barf bags!!! We were both cracking up, and at the same time totally loved them. Mother got these at the hospital she works at and dolled them up with fabric and sequins for us. They punch out so that the bad is long when needed!

Thanks Mom!!! I'm sure these will come in handy for at least one of us!

5 comments:

Julie said...

lol! You guys are funny!

Lisa said...

That's awesome, I totally love your mom for doing that!

Tara and Orlando said...

That is hilarious! I love your mom!

Rushell said...

Sooooo Funny!

Jessi said...

I love this! Of course your mom would come up with that idea!