Saturday, May 30, 2009

Good Times

I don't know why I think this is so funny: A couple of weeks ago, Shawn and I went for a bike ride. It was warm out, and naturally we were sweating a little bit. When we got back to my apartment, Shawn was just DYING to wash his legs. I wish I could really explain how funny it was, but he just kept saying, "my legs feel sticky from sweating. I've got to wash them off!" It just seemed so high maintenance to me that it was such a big deal to him. He immediately said, "do you mind if I wash them in your tub RIGHT NOW???" I just started laughing, and said "help yourself."
He goes in the bathroom and proceeds to turn on the water, but leaves the door open. Of course, I had to sneak in with my camera. As I'm grabbing my camera in the other room, I hear him yell "YOU BETTER NOT BE GRABBING YOUR CAMERA!!!" That just made it even funnier that he knows me that well!!

Anyway, here's the photo. I don't know why I think it's so funny, but I do!!!

No comments: