Monday, April 13, 2009

Sunday and Monday in Seattle

On Easter Sunday in Seattle, the day started off with the Easter Bunny finding me all the way in Gig Harbor while I was in the shower! :) It was so cute, I came out of the shower and there was chocolate on my bed. We went to church, then enjoyed Easter dinner with my Grandma Walton. It was super tasty, and we had strawberry shortcake for dessert - one of my favorites!!

Today (Monday) my mom worked, and dad stayed home. Dad and I relaxed all morning watching things like Saved By The Bell on TV. Then we went to the mall. When mom got home at 2:00, we ventured off to Costco, GI Joe's, and the Olive Garden for dinner. It was a great day hanging out and relaxing. Here are a few photos I snapped in the car of us on our adventures of the day.

1 comment:

Jon and Maryanne said...

Looks like you are having fun! I hope we actually get to make it to Seattle this Summer! :)
BTW....when are you going to make your background "cool"! :)