Saturday, April 11, 2009

Friday and Saturday in Seattle

I'm in Seattle for the next week or so to visit my mama and papa. I flew in Friday morning, and after they picked me up we went to the Glassy Baby (www.glassybaby.com) store. I've been wanting to go for a while, and it was pretty stinkin' cool. They have this giant window there where you can watch the people blow and make the glass. So cool! I bought one called Deep Sea. It's a really cool dark aqua color. After our adventures at Glassy Baby, we went to the mall and shopped around. We ate lunch at the Cheesecake Factory - my favorite restaurant ever!! It was SO tasty. We even got pieces of cheesecake to-go for dinner later that day. Man, it was good. My cheesecake of choice is the Godiva Cheesecake. So much chocolate, and so good. The restaurant puts out stupid nutrition information now, and like a sucker I looked at how many calories I was about to eat. Let's just say it's about how much I have in an entire average day. Yikes!Saturday we went and walked around and looked at all of the daffodils at Point Defiance. They were very pretty, and there were so many cool varieties to look at. Then we went to one of my favorite grocery stores, the Metropolitan Market for some shopping. Take a look at the cupcakes!! I LOVE cupcakes!!! I'm probably going to gain 10 pounds while I'm here!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh those cupcakes look amazing!

Tara and Orlando said...

How funny. The following weekend we were driving through PD park to get to the zoo and we said "we should come to the park some time, it looks very pretty and fun." I guess we should have. Sounds like you had a great time at your 'rents. :)