Man, I got gas today for $1.89! I was so excited that I had to snap a photo. Can you believe it? I filled up my tank for just under $25! Just a month or so ago I was filling up for about $60! This is great!!!
Seriously! I filled up the surburban for 60 bucks and thought there was a mistake (used to take 100 plus) so I tried putting in more and gas was flying everwhere. Lets enjoy driving while we can!
Carm--Here in Utah you can find it for $1.71. It is so great!! I love filling my car for less then $25. Remember the days when it was $.97. that would be nice again.
2 comments:
Seriously! I filled up the surburban for 60 bucks and thought there was a mistake (used to take 100 plus) so I tried putting in more and gas was flying everwhere. Lets enjoy driving while we can!
Carm--Here in Utah you can find it for $1.71. It is so great!! I love filling my car for less then $25. Remember the days when it was $.97. that would be nice again.
Post a Comment