Monday, January 24, 2011

Work Winter Party

This last Saturday my work had it's annual formal winter party at the Coeur d'Alene Resort. Shawn and I went for the evening and had a really good time! Here we are after eating dinner.



 Here I am with my BFF's Leslie and Andrea at the party.  I always have such a good time with these girls - we just laugh and laugh when we are together, and work doesn't feel so much like work!
There was a photo booth at the party this year, and it was a total blast getting to use it.  You could do it as many times as you want, they had fun props, the photos were available to be downloaded, and best of all it was all free!  I love working for such an amazing employer; I feel so blessed.

Here are some of the photos from the photo booth.



No comments: