Monday, September 27, 2010

The baby in the baby carriage!

Yep, Shawn and I are expecting a little baby!!!  I made some cute little cinnamon buns to bring in to work today.  Check out the cute little tags on the toothpicks! 

We are due on April 19th, so I'm about 3 months along so far.  We could not be more excited!

7 comments:

Jon and Maryanne said...

Congrats!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!

Julie said...

Look at you being all cute and creative! Love it! Crossing my fingers that you have a great pregnancy!!

The Girl said...

I am so excited for you!!! I cannot wait to meet your little bundle of joy - Jalaine

Lisa said...

Awww, that's a cute idea! So excited for you!!

Tara and Orlando said...

Cute idea. Man oh man, I'm SO excited for you. Congrats!

Saine said...

that is so cute!! Congrats!! Hope it is a great pregnancy!!

The Jensen Family said...

Congrats! That is super exciting. Hope all goes well with your pregnancy!