Monday, June 14, 2010

Home Sweet Home


We bought our first home!  We have been in the house for about 3 weeks now, and are totally loving it.  There is always a lot to do trying to make it our own home, so the busy stuff is all fun stuff.  Here are some photos of the house before we moved in:
Here is the inside looking at the front door
Here is looking out from the kitchen to the family room - kind of a "great room" feel
Here is the kitchen.  This photo is actually kind of funny - we had them change out all of the white appliances for stainless, so it looks SO weird to see the white still in the kitchen.  It looks so different!

I will be better at posting than I have been.  We finally have internet in our house now, so hopefully that will help things out.  Stay tuned for photos of Ellie's Spokane Chiefs themed room, photos of things actually in the house, and all other kinds of homeowner excitement. 



Here is a photo of the family on the front steps of our brand new home

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Awww! What a cute little family. I love the house!! That is so exciting. Congrats!

The Jensen Family said...

YEA! Welcome back to the blogging world. Fun house and I love the family pic on the front porch. Can't wait to see all the decorating and fun things you have done with it. Congrats.

Tara and Orlando said...

I love it! I can't wait to see more pics and here from you more frequently.