My good friend Les saved me today. If Les Schwab Tires had a frequent flyer-like program, I think I'd be near the top of the list. I get more flat tires than a normal person should, and I don't get why. A coworker let me know today that she noticed my tire was flat out in the parking lot. She said it was really low, and that she had noticed it the day before but forgot to tell me. I went and took a look, and it was definitely low! It was really scary because I went to the dentist this morning in Deer Park (which is about 15 miles north of my house), and then all the way to work in Liberty Lake (which is about 35 miles south from the dentist)!!! It must have been flat the whole time! Scary.
Anyway, it's a good thing Shawn bought me a membership to AAA last year for Christmas, because he got his money worth this year. I called AAA and they came out to my work to put the donut wheel on free!. Then after work I went to Les Schwab where they fixed my flat for free! I love that place.
Here's a photo of the poor deflated tire. It looks so sad!
1 comment:
Thank goodness for AAA!
Post a Comment