Sunday, August 30, 2009

They really left!

August 8th my sis Julie and her family moved to Albany, NY. That's really far away...

Shawn and I were over at their house helping them pack up a few days before they left, and then we stopped by the night before they left to say our good-byes. It sucked. I cried. A lot. I miss her a lot, and I think about little Raisin and HayBay all the time. I just have to go visit the as soon as I can. This dang wedding I'm planning has put a damper on travel plans for the next few months, so hopefully I'll get over there sometime next summer. That sounds so far away.

Anyway, here is a photo we took of us and the kiddos in their creepily empty house. Love you Jules, and miss you tons!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Miss you, too, Carm! The kids sure are giving goofy looks! lol