Yesterday SURVIVOR held an open casting call here so I decided to go down and make myself known. It was structured kind of like a lotto-style event. You could go down and get a ticket anytime from 8:30-5:30 and then at 5:30 they drew 100 tickets and those people got to audition for the show. There were about 400 people there and I got picked!!! I couldn't believe it.For your audition, you had two minutes in front of a camera to let the producers know why you should be picked to be on the show. I talked about myself and let them know that if they picked me "I would be the smallest and smartest Survivor to have ever played the game!" I was pretty nervous trying to sell myself, but when I was done, the camera guy told me that I was the best audition he had seen all day. Yay for me!! I would so love to be on the show. I had a blast being there and being a part of the whole audition process. The next round of interviews is in August, so I will keep you all posted if I get a call back!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh!! That's pretty exciting!! That would be so cool to be on the show!!!!
Oh my gosh is exactly what I was thinking. Don't those people loose like 20 plus pounds when on that show? It would be cool to see you, but I am afraid you would dwindle away by the time you kicked butt.
When again are you coming to Texas in July?
GET OUT!!! That is SO awesome! They will have to pick you, I mean...who doesn't love Carmen!?!
Post a Comment