Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

Oh man! My friend Em tagged me like a month ago, and I just realized it! I am awful!!

Here we go:

1. 10 years ago- I had just gotten my driver's license, and was a junior in high school.

2. 5 things on my to do list- Empty the dishwasher, fold laundry, grocery shop, go to the gym, and watch Survivor.

3. Snacks that I enjoy- Chocolate, Swedish Fish, and Goldfish Crackers

4. What would I do if I suddenly became I billionaire- I would buy a house both here and at the lake, save most of it, travel, and give some to my mom and dad.

5. 5 places I have lived- Seattle WA, Provo UT, Federal Way WA, Austin TX, and Spokane WA

6. 5 jobs I have had- Babysitter, worked at a movie theater, bank teller, and my job now which is a project specialist at a bank.


7. 3 of my bad habits- sleeping too much, eating tons of chocolate, and spending money.

8. 5 random things people don't know about me- Hum... I will watch (and love) any reality TV show out there, I often eat Oreos and milk for dinner, I'll pay $150 for jeans but think twice about buying the gallon of milk that's not on sale, I get so excited to check the mail everyday, and I only do laundry every two or three months.

People I tag: Tara and Rushell

No comments: