This year Shawn and I spent Christmas Eve at his sister's house. All of Shawn's family was there. We all ate and opened some presents, and hung out into the night. It was a good time.
Christmas Day I slept in and spent the morning being lazy and playing with the presents I got. Then Shawn and I went over to my sister Julie's house where we hung out there for the majority of the day. Then we ate dinner and went to a movie. It was a great couple of days relaxing and spending with family. I sure love this time of year.
Here's a photo of Ellie opening her iPod. She was SO surprised and I caught this perfect photo that captured the moment. I love this picture!!
1 comment:
Yeah! I am so glad you decide to sign up. It is great to finally put some names and faces together. You look great, as usual. Miss you.
Post a Comment